How to Override Surcharges?
Wise-Pay allows you to control surcharges by payment type, together with flexible options for where to record the surcharge revenues, and even the allocation of payment to account (by card type)
Wise-Pay allows you to:
- Configure surcharges for Credit Card Payments
- Configure transaction charges based on Cred Card type
- Configure surcharges for Auto-Payments
- Override surcharges when processing payments.
Configure Card / Surcharges
- Log into Wise-Pay
- Click Configuration
- Click Merchants
- Click Edit
- Click 'Credit Card / Surcharges' tab
For further information please refer to Configure: Configuring Surcharges
Only Merchant's can override a surcharge fee and you can do this when processing the payment
Wise-Pay allows Merchant's to set / override Auto-Payment surcharges