Applies to: ConnectWise Manage, Datto Autotask PSA, Xero and QuickBooks Online
Once your registered payers have updated their bank details and credit cards in their respective Wise-Pay Payer accounts, you are able to start taking payments. If your customer wishes, you are also able to update payment details in Wise-Pay on their behalf.
When your customer's select the Pay Invoice action displayed for each invoice in the Outstanding Invoices pod, they are able to pay their outstanding invoices using a credit card or bank debit. They can either use a saved payment method or add a new one while paying the invoice. For more details on how your customers can pay their invoices via Wise-Pay, please read here.
If your customer has provided authorisation to take a payment on their behalf, you are able to select to either Pay Now by credit card or Schedule a Bank Debit.
Here's how you can take a real-time credit card payment on your customer's behalf:
- Find the Invoice in the Outstanding Payments pod in Wise-Pay
- Select Actions > Pay Now by Credit Card
- Enter the Amount to Pay (You can either pay the full amount of partial amount)
- Click Continue to view the Review Your Payment page.
- You are able to remove the payment processing fees and only charge the invoice amount by clicking the Override payment processing fees.
- Click I agree to the terms to view the Terms & Conditions
- Click Accept to accept the conditions
- Click Submit
You may not be able to use this option for the invoices that have been already scheduled if you have configured your Wise-Pay account not to allow Pay Now option for scheduled invoices. For more information, see How to Allow Real-Time Payment for a Scheduled Invoice.
Payment Processing Fee
A separate invoice is generated for any applicable payment processing fees charged. You can click the Download PDF button to download the invoice for this amount.