How to Manage Automatic Payments
Wise-Pay allows you and your Payers to manage Automatic payments where Payers can be allocated to multiple Payment Terms, All Payment Terms or just one Payer Term.
Payers can do this through 'My Settings' and allocating a Billing Term, where Merchants can manage Automatic Payments through Payer Access and their ConnectWise Billing Term.
Add a Auto-Pay Term
1. Log into Wise-Pay
2. Click Payer Admin
3. Find the Payer you want to add Auto-Pay Terms
4. Click on the Auto-Terms Image
5. Click Add Mapping
6. Select: Auto Payment Terms ID
7. Select: Primary Payment Method
8. Tick: I accept the terms for automatic payments
9. Click I Agree
10. Click Save
Merchant assigned Automatic-Payment Terms
The below image indicates that:
- A Payer that isn't assigned to any Billing Terms
- A Payer that is assigned to 1 Billing Term
How do I know which Automatic-Payment Terms has been applied?
If you hover over over the Auto-Payment image you will be able to see the Auto-Pay Terms that have been Applied for that Payer.
Payer has assigned Automatic-Payment Terms
The below image indicates that a Payer has allocated themselves to 'All Billing Terms'. Payers are only able to allocate themselves to 'All Billing Terms' rather than specific Billing Terms. Payers can only remove Billing Terms that they have configured.