The ability to configure the Source of the Invoice download.
Wise-Pay merchants have the ability to set the source of the Invoice to be downloaded to your Accounting Package or your ConnectWise invoice.
Once configured, when a Payer logs on to view an Invoice, depending on your configuration, they will either view the Accounting Package Invoice or ConnectWise's Invoice.
This can be configured in the Merchant Configuration > Invoice Source.
Configure Invoice Source:
- Click on 'Configure'
- Click on 'Merchants'
- Click edit your 'Merchant Account'
- From the drop down, select which invoice you will use:
- ConnectWise Invoice
- Account Platform (QuickBooks Online or Xero).
When you clicking the box, the below options are available for selection.
- If ConnectWise fails to return a PDF Invoice (for example: Surcharge Invoices, Prepayments, Invoices entered directly into the Accounting Package) then it will default to returning the Accounting Package invoice.
- Only approved or paid invoices will be displayed, if an invoice has been voided or in Draft status it cannot be downloaded from the accounting Package.