How can this happen?
- The customer has gone over their daily limit
- The bank has stopped the payment for some reason
- Credit Card may have been Stolen
- Insufficient Funds
To view a transaction declined error code:
- Log into your Payrix account
- Select Transaction > Transaction Search
- Select your preferred date range
- Click 'Search'
- Click 'View Receipt'
You will then need to follow up your customer advising them of the payment failure and process the payment manually as failed payments will not retry. Failed payment will only retry if the network is unavailable.
|Status||Transaction Audit||What it means|
|Rejected (Transaction Declined)||Do not honor||This is a hard fail, declined by the acquiring bank. Ask the payer to contact their bank to see what the problem is. Once given the all clear, retry the payment.|
|Rejected (Transaction Declined)||Pick up Card||This could mean that the card details are incorrect or the card has been reported lost or stolen. Contact your customer to follow up their card issuer. Once given the all clear, retry the payment.|