Wise-Pay allows for a direct link to a Virtual Terminal page, allowing you or your technicians to accept Invoice payments without a Pay Now payment link, or allows you to take a prepayment for work donewhilst on-site.
The Wise-Pay Virtual Terminal has been specifically created to allow the site to be displayed within ConnectWise as a Custom Menu Entry.
Read more about the Virtual Terminal here.
Quicklinks are for internal-use only, they are not to be provided to your customers to use as a payment option.
How do I get there?
To configure a Quicklink, click Configure from the top toolbar menu in Wise-Pay and select Merchants.
What do I do?
- Click on the Configure Menu > Merchants at the top
- Click on the Edit icon next to your Merchant Company
- Click on the PayNow Links Tab from the tabs along the top row of tabs
- Select Quicklink from the PayNow Link Type drop down list
- Click Generate
- Once the Quicklink has been generated, click on Display to display the link
- Click on the url in the popup and copy the entire URL (including the long TransactionId)
- Close the PayNow Link Details popup
- Click Save
Read more about the power of Quicklinks here
- In ConnectWise, click on the Setup Tables
- Search for "Custom Menu Entry"
- Create a New Custom Menu Entry
- Enter the Title: Wise-Pay Virtual Terminal
- Select the Menu Location from the drop-down box as Finance
- Enter the Quicklink copied from Step 1 into the Link field
- Download the Wise-Pay Logo and save this in a place to access later
- Access the place where you saved the file (you will need to change the file filter to include png files)
- Check the "Open in New Window" checkbox.
- Select which Locations should be excluded (if you want to limit access to this menu).
- Press Test - To ensure that the link has been saved correctly, if it does not work, repeat the process at Step 1.
- Press Save, your link will be visible when you close and reopen ConnectWise.