What is Payrix?
Payrix is a Payment Service Provider in multiple countries, including Australia, New Zealand, the United States of America and the United Kingdom. Wise-Pay has been built with a detailed and comprehensive integration with Payrix which allows service providers to maximise processing efficiency for recurring and on-time invoices.
Payrix offers a number of payment options for each region including:
Using Payrix as a Merchant Provider
A Wise-Pay subscription includes a standard account with Payrix.
Payrix Rates: Integrated Payment Prices
Configuring Payments via Payrix
To configure your Payrix Merchant, you’ll need to obtain your credentials for Payrix and then setup your Wise-Pay Merchant Account.
Obtain your credentials for Payrix
Payrix uses a API user name and API password for payment processing. You'll need these credentials to be configured into Wise-Pay to accept payments and here is how you find them.
To obtain your Merchant ID and API Keys:
- Complete the Payrix Application Process
- Complete and return your documents through the Onboarding Dashboard
- Obtain the API Keys from the "Welcome to Payrix" email from Payrix
Configure your Wise-Pay Merchant account
Once you have obtained the required credentials, you can configure your Merchant Configuration for Payrix To configure your merchant account, read Merchant Configuration.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Edit your Merchant Settings
- Select Settlement Group tab
- Update Settlement group values (if required)
- Click Save
What is Prepayment Deposit Grouping?
By enabling this feature, Payrix will then settle payments received from the various pre-payment sources into discreet groups based on the source of the transaction ie:
- ConnectWise Sell
- iSell (eCommerce)
- ConnectWise Email Invoice Links (when an invoice has not yet been synced), and
- Virtual Terminal
Merchant Administrators will have the following ability:
- Payments settled to the bank account will be grouped by the Transaction Description set by the source of the transaction.
- Merchants will receive the funds into their bank accounts settled as total funds grouped by the reference for each payment source.