Once you have added a user Wise-Pay automatically emails your customer an invitation to set their user account password, and to provide further information such as name and contact information if not entered already. It uses the Branding setup configured previously - back to setup Branding. If they have not used Wise-Pay before then a password must be set. Here's the registration flow:
- User clicks "Create Password" link in the welcome email and is redirected to the Wise-Pay password reset page.
- User sets a new password and confirms
- Users will have to check that they accept the terms for using Wise-Pay.
- User provides additional contact information.
- User accepts Terms and clicks Register
- User will be automatically logged in to Wise-Pay with the Dashboard display
Once logged in, users can see their outstanding invoices, view and manage their own scheduling of manual payments, and download copies of invoices and surcharge invoices from past payments.