Step 3: Configure ConnectWise Customer Portal Payment Proxy
In order to facilitate the exchange of payment information from ConnectWise Customer Portal, Wise-Pay is configured as a proxy, using the Authorize.Net framework to pass though the payment information to Wise-Pay, so that payment information can then be validated against balances outstanding in your Accounting System. Wise-Pay will always resolve the payment amount from your accounting system - regardless of payment amount showing in ConnectWise.a. Log into Wise-Pay
b. Click Configure
c. Click Merchant
d. Click Edit
e. Click Poxy Tab
Step 1 - Configure Wise-Pay Proxy
|Note: You only need to complete this step once if you are using both the Quosal and ConnectWise Proxy Services. Both systems will use the same gateway information.|
Select the Proxy tab at the top of the Account Merchant Configuration Page.
- Step 1.1 - Select the Proxy Type: Authorize.Net
- Step 1.2 - Select the Proxy User, this will be the user that will be linked to proxy access.
- Step 1.3 - Click Generate
- Step 2.1 - Click on: Display
- Step 2.2 - Copy the following details into the Quosal Configuration Screen in the following steps:
Note: Above values are for illustration, your settings will be displayed and need to be copied exactly.
- Transaction Key - This is the key used to link the payment to your account.
- Test URL - The URL that Quosal Order Porter will use to submit test transactions, when Live Mode is disabled.
- Live URL - The URL that Quosal Order Porter will use to submit live transactions, when Live Mode is enabled.
- Recurring Test URL - The URL that Quosal Order Porter will use to submit Recurring Payment Information, when Live Mode is disabled.
- Recurring Live URL - The URL that Quosal Order Porter will use to submit Recurring Payment Information, when Live Mode is enabled.
Step 1 - Click on Proxy menu at the top of Wise-Pay
Step 2 - Copy Proxy Details
Step 2 - Copy Proxy Settings to ConnectWise Customer Portal that you would like to enabled payments for.
You will need to have ConnectWise Admin user rights to be able to edit the "Portal Configuration" setup table.
Step 3 - Update the Payment Processing Settings in ConnectWise Setup Tables for the Portal Configuration
- Step 3.1 - Click on Invoices tab at the top of Portal Configurations
- Step 3.2 - Select Yes to enable online payments if it is presently disabled.
- Step 3.3 - Select Authorize.NET from the Payment Processor
Enter the values from step 2.2
- Step 3.4 - Enter the Transaction Key (#1) into both API Login and Transaction Key
- Step 3.5 - Enter the Live URL (#2) into URL
Note: Ensure you add a / to the end of the URL or the test transaction will fail.
- Step 3.6 - Test Transaction
ConnectWise will simply test that the connectivity to the Wise-Pay Payment processor is active, no test transactions are processed.
- Step 3.4 - Click Save
ConnectWise Customer Portal is now configured to Accept Payments via your Wise-Pay account.