Configure Merchant Account: IntegraPay
IntegraPay will provide you with the API UserID and Password as part of your Onboarding.
Log into IntegraPay with the details Provided as part of your Onboarding.
Click On [Login Name] > Account Settings
Note: Your Login Name will be the account that signed up for Stripe, and has access to all admin functions.
Step 1 - Obtain Stripe API Keys:
- Step 1.1 - Click on API Keys
- Step 1.2 - Testing Option: Copy the whole Test Secret Key, including the prefix ("sk_test_")
- Step 1.3 - Production Key: When you're ready to process real transactions, using real cards, you will need to use the Live Secret Key, ensure that you include the prefix ("sk_live_")
- Step 1.4 - Press Done.
Log Into Wise-Pay Admin: Merchant Account Configuration
Click on the Blue Edit Icon
Step 2 - Merchant Configuration:
- Step 2.1 - Select the Merchant Account Type: Stripe Payment Gateway
- Step 2.2 - Select the bank account you wish to allocate payments to, when received through Wise-Pay.
Note: Only Bank Accounts with Account Codes or Xero Accounts with 'Enable Payments' will be displayed in this drop-down.
- Step 2.3 - Select the Bank Account for Prepayments (Must be a Bank Account).
- Step 2.4 - Select the Revenue Account for Prepayments received through Wise-Pay.
Note: Only Revenue Revenue Accounts or Xero Accounts with Payments Enabled will display in the drop-down.
- Step 2.5 (Optional): Select 'Allow DDR' to enable the option to accept 'Bank Debit' payments. This option is only available for merchant providers accepting bank debits in your region. Please contact us if you are not sure on whether your provider allows Bank Debits.
- Step 2.6 (Optional) If using an Stripe as your "Primary Merchant Provider" select the secondary DDR provider, additional API Keys will need to be provided in the next step.
- Step 2.7 Enter your preferred name for Surcharges if they are being charged for accepting of Credit Card transactions
- Step 2.8 - Select to Disable accepting payments. Recommended until you have completed the setup and configuration.
- Step 2.9 - Press Save.
Step 3 - Update Wise-Pay with Stripe API Keys
- Step 3.1 - Enter the Stripe Secret Key as noted in Step 1.
Note: You can use the Test API Secret to complete some test transactions; while you are testing Wise-Pay. Be sure to set this value to the Live Secret when you have completed your testing
- Step 3.2 - Select if the Account Is Production Account
Note: When an account is not set to "Production" only test transactions will be performed, no actual transactions will be processed regardless of whether the Test or Live key is provided..
- Step 3.3 - Only Required when using Integrapay as your DDR Provider: Enter the IntegraPay API user details if the DDR merchant is different to your primary merchant.
- Step 3.4 - Enter the IntragaPay API Password
- Step 3.5 - Select if the Account Is Production Account
- Step 3.6 - Press Save
Note: Wise-Pay will check to make sure that access using the details provided was successful. Only