This is the moment that you've been waiting for, finally a payment integration that changes the way that you accept and manage payments. For too long, the capabilities of payment systems have been about taking tha cash, but the reality is that accepting credit card payments can result in so much wasted time, reconciling, matching and finding information on transactions, that you can literally burn through hours of your valuable time.
Well, no more! Wise-Pay is going to get you online in just a few simple steps.
Here is what you need to do:
- Establish an Account with your preferred Payment Provider
- Configure your Merchant Services
- Update your Payment Provider API settings in Wise-Pay
- Configure Payment Accounts
- Configure Surcharge Amounts
- Configure your Payment Proxies and Payment Links
- Invite Wise-Pay Users
- Invite the users that you would like to have manage your Wise-Pay scheduled payments.
Note: If you enable Payment Services for either Xero, ConnectWise or Quosal. You only need to add users if you have recurring payment (Direct Debit) agreements. Any invoice can be paid via one of the payment services without the need for creating the Wise-Pay User Accounts.