A Wise-Pay payer administrator has the ability to create and manage payers. As a merchant or payer administrator, you can add new payers and manage existing payers through the Payer Company Access page (accessible through the Payer Admin menu).
A payer administrator can perform the following actions on payers:
- Search payers: You can quickly find a payer record to make changes. See How To Search For a Payer.
- Add a payer: You can add unlimited payers to your Wise-Pay account. See How to Add a Payer.
- Rename payer company:You can change the payer company name. See How to Manage Company Name for Payers.
- Edit user details: You can change the basic details for your payers. See How To Edit Payer Details.
- Manage credit cards: You can manage credit cards for your payers. See How to Manage Credit Cards for Payers.
- Manage bank accounts: You can manage bank account details for your payers. See How To Manage Bank Account Details of Payers.
- Manage auto-pay mappings: You can configure automatic payments for the payers. See How to Manage Auto-Pay Terms for Payers.
- Manage notifications: You can configure notification settings for the payers.
- Delete a payer: You can delete a payer if it is no longer required. See How to delete a payer.
Icons for Easy Access
The Payer Company Access page uses various icons with a dynamic coloring scheme to describe the status of credit cards, bank accounts, and automatic payment mappings. These icons dynamically change colors based on the user or system actions. For example, the credit card icon turns red when it has expired or there are transaction errors. The following icons are displayed for each payer record:
- : Represents a credit card for the payer.
- : Represents a bank account
- : Represents no automatic payment term configuration
- : Indicates one or more auto-payment terms have been configured for this payer.
- : Indicates the number of auto-payment terms configured for this payer.
A purple icon indicates that the auto-pay configuration has been done by the payer.
- : No Credit Card
- : Saved Credit Card with no transactions
- : Credit Card with no errors on transactions
- : Expiring Credit Cards
- : Expired Credit Cards & Transaction Failures
- : No Bank Account
- : Saved Bank Account with no transactions
- : Bank Account with no errors on transactions
- : Bank Account with payment error
- : Invalid Bank Accounts
- : No Auto-Pay mapping
- : Auto-Pay mapping with no errors