A Wise-Pay Administrator has the ability to create and manage payers. You can add new payers and manage existing payers through the Payer Company Access page (accessible through the Payer Admin menu).
The Allow Company Access user right must be selected for the user to be able to perform the following actions on Wise-Pay payers:
Note: Refer to User Access Management to learn more about setting access rights.
- Search Payers: Find a payer record to make changes. See How To Search For a Payer.
- Add a Payer: Lets you add unlimited number of payers to your Wise-Pay account. See How to Add a Payer.
- Rename Payer Company: Change Payer Company Name. See How to Manage Company Name for Payers.
- Edit User Details: Change the basic details for your Payers. See How To Edit Payer Details.
- Manage Credit Cards: Manage Payers' Credit Cards. See How to Manage Credit Cards for Payers.
- Manage Bank Accounts: Manage Payers' Bank Accounts. See How To Manage Bank Account Details of Payers.
- Manage Auto-Pay Mappings: Configure Payers' Automatic Payments. See How to Manage Auto-Pay Terms for Payers.
- Manage Notifications: Configure Payers' Notification Settings. See Configure Notifications
- Delete a payer: Delete a payer if it is no longer required/inactive. See How to delete a payer.
Icons for Easy Access
The Payer Company Access page uses various icons with a dynamic coloring scheme to describe the status of credit cards, bank accounts, and automatic payment mappings. These icons dynamically change colors based on the user or system actions. For example, the credit card icon turns red when it has expired or there are transaction errors. The following icons are displayed for each payer record: