As a Wise-Pay merchant, you can manage bank account details that would be used to pay the outstanding invoices. Once the bank account details are saved, you can act on payer's behalf to schedule payments for the issued outstanding invoices.
To understand the color coding for icons, see How To Manage Payers.
Follow these steps to manage the credit card details for a payer
- Click Payer Admin to view the Wise-Pay Settings page.
Wise-Pays displays a list of payers registered with your merchant account.To be able to perform the payer management functions, the Allow Company Access user right must be selected for the user. REFERENCE TO USER ACCESS MANAGEMENT article.
- Click the corresponding Edit icon ( ) to edit the payer details.
- Click the Bank Accounts tab to view the saved cards for this payer.
To add a new card, select Add > Bank Account, Or click the Edit icon to edit an existing card.
You can also click the Add Bank Account button on the Payer Company Access page to manage bank account. It enables you edit an existing account or add a new one if none has been saved already.
- Specify the Account Name, BSB, and Account Number for the bank account.
- Click the I accept the terms for saving my bank details for later use check box.
Wise-Pay displays the Terms & Conditions popup listing the terms defined by the Wise-Pay merchant for bank transfers.
Click Accept to accept the terms.
Wise-Pay does not store the credit card or bank details of the merchant and payers on its servers. These details are stored with third-party payment processors (such as Integrapay) on their extra-secure servers.
- Click Save.
You cannot delete a saved credit card.