As a Wise-Pay merchant, you can manage credit cards that would be used to pay the outstanding invoices. Once the credit cards are saved, you can act on payer's behalf to take payments for the issued outstanding invoices.
To understand the color coding for icons, see How To Manage Payers.
Follow these steps to manage the credit card details for a payer
- Click Payer Admin to view the Wise-Pay Settings page.
Wise-Pays displays a list of payers registered with your merchant account.
- Click the corresponding Edit icon ( ) to edit the payer details.
- Click the Credit Cards tab to view the saved cards for this payer.
To add a new card, select Add > Credit Card, or click the Edit icon to edit an existing card.
You can also click the Add Credit Card button on the Payer Company Access page to manage bank account details. It enables you edit an existing card or add a new one if none has been saved already.
- Specify the Name On Card, Card Number, and Card Expiry details.
- Click the I accept the terms for saving my card for later use check box.
Wise-Pay displays the Terms & Conditions popup listing the terms defined by the Wise-Pay merchant for credit card payments.
Click Accept to accept the terms.
- Click Save.
You cannot delete a saved credit card.