Applies to: ConnectWise Manage, Datto Autotask PSA, Xero and QuickBooks Online
Merchant Administrators can schedule an invoice for payment. The invoice would be paid through direct bank transfer upon the scheduled time, using the bank details saved by the payer.
You can create a schedule to pay full or partial amount of an invoice. The scheduled invoices also appear in the Scheduled Payments pod and stay in the Outstanding Payments pod until the invoice is fully paid and the amount is settled. If you pay the partial amount, the Total Outstanding field reflects the outstanding amount after the partial payment has settled.
Note: This method allows you to pay only through bank transfer. Ensure that you have configured bank account details for your payers. For details, see How To Manage Bank Account Details of Payers.
Here's how to do it:
- Find the Invoice from the Outstanding Payments pod in Wise-Pay
- Select Actions > Schedule a Bank Debit
- Enter the Amount to Pay (You can either pay the full amount of partial amount)
- Click Continue to view the Review Your Payment page.
- Click I agree to the terms to view the Terms & Conditions
- Click Accept to accept the conditions
- Click Submit
The invoice details in the Outstanding Payments pod are updated. A calendar icon is added next to the Total Outstanding field. If you hover the mouse on it, the payment scheduling information is displayed in a tool tip.