How do I get there?
To configure your Merchant Account, click Configure from the top menu then Select Merchants.
What do I do?
- Click Configure
- Select Merchants > Click Edit
- Merchant Account Type: Authorize.Net Payment Gateway
- Bank Account for Payments: select the bank account you wish to allocate payments to when received through Wise-Pay.
Note: Only Bank Accounts with Account Codes or Xero Accounts with enable payments will be displayed in the drop-down.
- Bank Accounts for Prepayments: select a bank Account for Prepayments (this must be a bank account)
- Revenue Account for Prepayments: select a Revenue Account for Prepayments received through Wise-Pay
Note: Only Revenue Accounts or Xero Accounts with payments enabled will be displayed in the drop-down
- Overpayment Tax Code: select the Tax Code to be used for any overpayments
- (Optional) Enable AVS: This will save the address details when creating or updating Payers Credit Card details
- Maximum Credit Card Transaction Amount: this is the highest value you are able to process
- Tick: Approve when paid
When enabled, draft invoices will automatically be approved when applying a payment
- Tick: Allow payment when scheduled
When enabled, real-time payments will automatically cancel existing scheduled payments
- Tick: Check Scheduled Payments
Check your account platform for changes to invoices that are scheduled for payment. Cancels existing scheduled transaction up to 18hrs prior to the scheduled date if payment is already made or invoice is Void. If an amount is still owing, the system will resubmit the scheduled transaction for the remaining amount.
- Tick: Append Company Name
Enable this to include payer's company names in the payment gateway console
- Locale: Select your locale
- Base Currency: this is automatically selected from your Accounting Package
- Invoice Source: select your Invoice source
Choose which system to generate PDF files from when users download an invoice
- ConnectWise User: select the ConnectWise credentials that will be used to automatically mark payments in ConnectWise
- (Optional) Allow DDR: select 'Allow DDR to enable the option to accept bank debit payments. This option is only available for merchant providers accepting bank debits in your region.
Please contact us if you are not sure on whether your provider allows bank debits
- (Optional) Maximum DDR Transaction Amount: if you are using DDR you will need to enter your credit limit for processing DDR transactions
- (Optional) DDR Merchant Service Type: If using Stripe as your "Primary Merchant Provider" select the secondary DDR provider, additional API Keys will need to be provided in the next step