Use Wise-Pay to pay invoices issued by your service provider (the Wise-Pay Merchant).
Invoices can be paid instantly as a guest or you can register as a Payer, so that you can view and pay invoices issued to you, manage the methods you use to make payments and more.
- Your Wise-Pay Merchant (i.e. the company/ies that issue your invoices) can send you an email invite.
If you haven't received an invite from your Wise-Pay Merchant/s, please contact them or click here to submit a ticket for the Wise-Pay team to help you. From the invite, use these steps to register:
- From the Welcome to Wise-Pay! email, follow the click here link to navigate to Wise-Pay and set a password.
- In the Create New Password screen, enter and confirm your password. Click Save.
- Confirm/Update your contact details and agree to the terms. Click Register.
Pay Now links:
Your service provider (also known as a Wise-Pay Merchant) are able to configure Pay Now links that allow you to make payment for your invoice. Here's where these links can be found:
- Xero Payment Services. Click Pay Now to make a payment directly from the invoice in Xero.
- ConnectWise Sell Order Porter. This option is used to get payments for approved orders. The orders contain a direct link to pay the invoice.
- ConnectWise Portal Access. Click Pay Now to pay directly from the ConnectWise Portal.
- ConnectWise Invoice. Click Pay Now to pay directly from the invoice emailed to you.
- Autotask Invoice Email. Click Pay Now to pay your invoice directly from the invoice that has been emailed to you from Autotask.
- Autotask Invoice. Click Pay Now to pay your invoice directly from the copy of the invoice that has been emailed to you from Autotask.
To read about how to pay an invoice from a Pay Now link, please refer to this article.
Guest are only able to pay by Credit Card and pay in real-time. If you would like to pay using bank debit or schedule a payment for a future date, you will need to register for a free Wise-Pay Payer account.
You can read more about Wise-Pay for Payers here
If you require assistance with your payment, contact your Wise-Pay merchant or click here to submit a ticket for the Wise-Pay team to help you.
Register as a Wise-Pay Payer
Have greater control of your payments and the methods used to make them, for example, updating your credit card before it expires! Register as a Wise-Pay Payer by invitation from the company that issues your invoices (the Wise-Pay Merchant). Check out Register as a Wise-Pay Payer for more information.