What is it?
The Scheduled Payments widget displays payments that have been scheduled. Invoices in this widget remain here until the payment has been fully processed.
Payments can be scheduled:
- Manually - From the invoice listed in the Outstanding Payments widget, click Actions > Schedule either by the Payer or by the Merchant.
- Automatically - A payment can be automatically scheduled via the Automatic Payment feature, configured by the Merchant.
What information am I looking at?
|Reference||The Invoice ID.|
|Payer / Payment Company||The payer company to whom the invoice has been issued.|
|Type||The payment method used for that payment.|
|Amount||The amount of the payment.|
|Scheduled Date||The date the payment is scheduled for processing.|
What can I do with these payments?
Click the Actions drop down on each scheduled payment:
- Check Request: Wise-Pay checks the status of the payment with the payment processor and displays the status.
- Cancel Payment: Wise-Pay cancels the scheduled payment removes the payment out of the widget.
- Download PDF: Download a PDF copy of the invoice the payment is scheduled for.
- Show Details: Wise-Pay pops up a window displaying the details of the payment.