Allow payers to make a payment for Scheduled Invoices
An invoice can be automatically scheduled and paid in Wise-Pay if automatic payments are configured by a Wise-Pay merchant, or it is manually scheduled for payment (through the Schedule option). As a Wise-Pay merchant, you can configure your Wise-Pay account to allow real-time payments (through the Pay Now action in the Outstanding Invoices pod) for the invoices that have been scheduled for payment. When a scheduled invoice is paid using Pay Now, the scheduled transaction is automatically canceled.
Follow these steps to allow real-time payments for scheduled invoices:
- Login to Wise-Pay as a merchant. See How do I Log Into Wise-Pay as Merchant.
- Ensure that a company is selected from the Company drop-down.
- Navigate to Configure > Merchants and click Edit merchant
Wise-Pay displays the Account Merchant Details page.
- Click the Advanced Options in the top right corner of the screen.
- Select the Allow Payments When Scheduled and click Save to save the changes.
V1.3.3 Feature Release Webinar
A Payment has been Scheduled for Direct Debit on the 31 March 2017
When a payer attempts a PayNow to pay by credit card, they will receive the following notification
We receive a notification that payment was processed
In the Past Payments widget that the payment of $50 was processed
In the Scheduled Payments widget we can see that the amount has been adjusted