What is it?
The Outstanding Payments widget will list invoices with an outstanding balance, that is invoices that have not been fully paid.
It displays the following invoices:
- Invoices synced from the accounting system that are not scheduled for payment (neither manually nor through automatic payments).
- Invoices that were scheduled for payment (Actions > Schedule or through the Automatic Payment workflow) but the payment had failed.
- Invoices applied with manual payment (Actions > Pay Now) but the payment failed.
- Any invoice for which a partial payment has been processed and an outstanding balance remains.
A calendar icon next to the Total Outstanding amount of an invoice indicates that it has been scheduled for payment. When you hover your mouse over this icon, Wise-Pay displays the scheduling information. A round arrow indicates an automatic payment transaction.
What information am I looking at?
|Reference||The Invoice ID|
|Company||The payer company to whom the invoice has been issued.|
|Amount||The total amount of the invoice.|
|Total Outstanding||The total outstanding amount of the invoice.|
|Due Date||The due date to pay the outstanding amount.|
|Status||The payment status of the invoice.|
What can I do with these invoices?
The following actions are available on invoices through the Actions drop-down.
- Schedule: Enables you to schedule and invoice for payment using payer's bank account.
- Pay Now: Enables you to get a payment for the invoice using the payer's credit card.
- Batch Pay Now: Enables you to get a payment for a batch of invoices issued to the same payer.
- Download PDF: Enables you to download a PDF copy of the invoice.
The article How To Receive Payment for an Issued Invoice explains the methods to get payment for issued invoices.