Applies to: ConnectWise Merchants using ConnectWise Sell, ConnectWise (Legacy) Customer Portal, or QuoteWerks.
As a Merchant Administrator, you can integrate your Wise-Pay account with ConnectWise Sell, ConnectWise Portal, and QuoteWerks as a proxy to be able to take payments via Wise-Pay virtual terminal.
How does it work?
The Wise-Pay proxy using the Authorize.Net framework to transact payment information securely from these applications to your preferred Payment Provider. Once this integration is complete, you can directly take payments via Wise-Pay Virtual Terminal using the payer's credit card information. This gives Wise-Pay merchants the flexibility of receiving payments even when an invoice has not been issued to the payer. The payments will be validated against the balances in your accounting system.
For more information on the virtual terminal, see How to Use Virtual Terminal to Make Payments.
How do I get there?
To configure your Wise-Pay Proxy, click Configure from the top menu and select Merchants.
What do I do?
This integration is a two-step process:
- Generate proxy connection details from Wise-Pay interface
- Configure third-party application with proxy details
Generate Wise-Pay Proxy from Wise-Pay
The first step is to generate proxy details from Wise-Pay. Here's how to do it:
- From the Account Merchant Details page click the Proxy tab to generate proxy information.
- Select the third-party application being configured from the Proxy Type drop-down.
- Click Generate.
Wise-Pay generates the payment proxy information with Display and Delete options
- Click Display to view the record in the Payment Proxy Details popup. The following fields are displayed:
This key used to link the payment to your account.
The URL that the third-party application will use to submit test transactions when Live Mode is disabled
|Live URL||The URL that the third-party application will use to submit live transactions when the Live mode is enabled.|
|Recurring Test URL|
The URL that the third-party application will use to submit Recurring Payment Information when Live Mode is disabled.
|Recurring Live UR||The URL that the third-party application will use to submit Recurring Payment Information when Live Mode is enabled|
Configure third-party application with proxy details
Once you have generated the proxy details, the second step is to configure the third-party application with proxy details.
Using the new ConnectWise Customer Portal?
These steps detail how to configure the old ConnectWise (Legacy) Customer Portal. For steps on how to configure the new ConnectWise Customer Portal, see Wise-Pay Integration - ConnectWise Customer Portal.
You need to copy the proxy details and paste them into ConnectWise Manage. Here's how to do it:
- Log into ConnectWise Manage
- Click System
- Click Setup Tables
- Search for Portal Configuration
- Edit Portal Configuration
- Click on the Invoices Tab
- Select Yes to enable online payments if it is presently disabled
- Select Authorize.Net from the Payment Processor
- Enter the Transaction Key into both API Login and Transaction Key
- Enter the Live URL into the URL
- Test Transactions - ConnectWise Manage will simply test that the connectivity to the Wise-Pay processor is active, no test transactions are processed.
- Click Save
Refer to this article for more information on the ConnectWise Sell integration.
- In Sell, navigate to Settings > Document Branding > Order Porter Setup >Wise-Pay Payments
- Enable 'Use Wise-Pay'
- Enter the API key for ConnectWise Sell in Wise-Pay
- Click Save.
- Enable the payment methods to accept for quote payments
- Click Save to save the configuration.