You can configure your Wise-Pay merchant account to receive payments for the invoices in the Draft state. Draft invoices are synced from Wise-Sync account when the Post to Approve is not selected in your account. When a merchant configures her Wise-Pay account to receive payments for draft invoices, the invoices are approved upon payment.
Follow these steps to receive payments for draft invoices.
- Login to Wise-Pay as a merchant. See How do I Log Into Wise-Pay as Merchant.
- Ensure that a company is selected from the Company drop-down.
- Navigate to Configure > Merchants and click Edit merchant
Wise-Pay displays the Account Merchant Details page.
- Click the Advanced Options in the top right corner of the screen.
- Select the Approve When Paid and click Save to save the changes.