Wise-Pay > Version Release Notes: v1.5.1
Read more about new Wise-Sync and Wise-Pay features in the Wise Blog
Hotfix Release v22.214.171.124
- #WP-349: If the Merchant Setting Draft Invoice Approval is set to ApproveWhenProcessed, draft Payments were not scheduled when processing Auto-Payments, resulting in an error.
Hotfix Release v126.96.36.199
- #WP-453: Introduction of Wise-Pay and Wise-Sync Help and Widget Links. Find solutions and log support tickets in-app.
Hotfix Release v188.8.131.52
- #WP-435: GBP was added as a Base Currency in Merchant Configuration
Hotfix Release v184.108.40.206
- #WP-427: Database Tuning
- #WP-428: Performance in Caching Service
- #WP-409: Performance in Event Notifications
Hotfix Release v220.127.116.11
- #WP-420: The notification email for a successful payment transaction shows "Unknown" instead of a transaction link.
Hotfix Release v18.104.22.168
No customer-facing issues.
Hotfix Release v22.214.171.124
- #WP-404: Billing creation fails due to an unhandled exception during sign-up
- #WP-406: Wrong connection type used to connect to Xero, disrupting the sign-up flow
- #WP-408: Save and Edit Payer raises the "There is already an open data reader" error.
Hotfix Release v126.96.36.199
- #WP-385: Authorization error causing a redirect leading to unhandled errors.
- #WP-386: Broken Wise-Pay Home link.
Hotfix Release v188.8.131.52
- #WP-381: Subscription events do not trigger when the Subscriber Type is Company Admin.
Hotfix Release v184.108.40.206
- #WP-355: An internal error caused login failure for all users
- #WP-369: Error while activating Braintree subscription
- #WP-367: Internal error when Retry button is clicked on the Fix Unprocessed Payments.
Release date: 23rd January 2018
Wise-Pay now utilizes enhanced connectivity between Wise-Pay and the accounting packages. Wise-Pay now uses additional connections to interact with accounting packages. For more details, see this KB article.
- #WP-88: A previously scheduled payment is not canceled when a $0.00 invoice is synced as an update
- #WP-122: Improved support for importing payers into Wise-Pay
- #WP-213: Improvements to retry the failed auto-payment transactions
- #WP-234: Auto payment icon missing for transactions in the Auto-Payments tab
- #WP-229: Unhandled exception causing rescheduling of bank payment
- #WP-304: The scheduled automatic bank payment doesn’t get canceled when the user tries to pay it manually.
- #WP-271: Ability to create and subscribe to the Upcoming Payment event (important feature)
- #WP-272: Ability to create and subscribe to the Overdue Payment event
- #WP-281: Transaction record mismatch between the Scheduled Payments and Automatic Payments pod, when an automatic bank transaction is canceled and automatically rescheduled.
- #WP-287: Support to accommodate extra trailing space(s) in the Company name while making payments through virtual terminal
- #Wp-291: Direct Debit is not canceled when a payment is applied against a scheduled automatic payment
- #WP-309: Improvements in rescheduling payments after collecting data from the accounting system.