Dear [Client Name],
At [enter company name] we are always looking for opportunities to innovate and make things easier for our clients. We are pleased to be partnering with Wise-Pay and [Ezidebit / Global Payments] for all Direct Debit payments from [enter date] onwards, and we would like to invite you to pay your monthly [Name of Monthly Invoice/Service type] invoices via direct debit.
Paying with Wise-Pay provides some distinct advantages:
[NOTE: Amend as needed]
- Get your invoices earlier – Invoices for customers paying with Wise-Pay will be sent out at the start of the last week each month. Any contract changes for the month will be updated by this date, and your invoice will be provided to advise you of the amount to be debited
- Pay by Credit Card – Are you a big fan of Credit Card points? We can set up your Direct Debit to be taken from your credit card. Please note, this option will attract a surcharge, which will be sent to you as a separate invoice.
- Set and forget - Direct Debit payments for non-recurring invoices can be set up on Wise-Pay to ‘set and forget’! This means, put in the date for payment and nominate the method, and payment will be processed via your chosen method on that date. No manual handling necessary!
If you would like to pay by Direct Debit:
- You will receive a Wise-Pay login – which allows you to pay any other invoices via Direct Debit (or credit card) if you wish
- Please save a bank account or credit card that you would like to make payment from for these invoices.
- Invoices will be released one week prior to the Direct Debit date of the 1st of each month
- Any changes to your Schedule of Services during the last week of the month will be incorporated into the following month
- If you chose to pay via Credit Card, surcharges are automatically applied for Visa / Master Card (2.5%) or AMEX (3.5%) and an invoice issued at time of payment for the surcharge. [NOTE: (Adjust to match your terms]
Please advise if you would like to pay via direct debit or credit card and we will send you a form to complete.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to get in touch.