As a Merchant Administrator, you can configure PayNow links in Xero to get a payment for an invoice through the Xero interface.
How do I get there?
To configure your Xero PayNow Link, click Configure from the top menu and select Merchants.
What do I do?
- Click Configure
- Click Merchant
- Click Edit
- Click PayNow Links Tab
- Select the PayNow Link Type: Xero
- Select the PayNow Link User (this will be the user that will be linked to the proxy access
- Click Generate
- Click on: Display
- Copy the following details into the Xero Payment Services Configuration Screen in the following steps:
The above values are for illustration, your settings will be displayed and need to be copied exactly.
- Log into Xero
- Click Settings
- Select General Settings
- Select Invoice Settings
- Click on Payment Services button at the top of the Invoice settings page
- Click + Add Payment Service button
- Select from the list: Custom Payment URL
- Enter Wise-Pay in the Name field
- Enter the URL into Your Custom URL field