Once you have subscribed to Wise-Pay and completed the onboarding process (completed by Wise-Pay consultants), you need to add payers to enable them to pay through Wise-Pay. The payers don’t have to pay any subscriptions for making payments through Wise-Pay.
It is recommended that the payer company should exist in ConnectWise or the accounting package (or both) before you add the payer to Wise-Pay.
The following are the steps to add a payer in Wise-Pay:
- Login to Wise-Pay as a merchant. See How To Log Into Wise-Pay.
- Ensure that a company is selected from the Company drop-down.
Select Payer Admin to view the Payer Company Access page that lists the payers registered with your company.
You must have the Allow Company Access privilege in Wise-Pay to perform this operation. REFERENCE TO USER ACCESS.
- Click Add Payer to add a new payer.
Wise-Pay displays the Add New Payer
- Start typing the payer company name in the Payer Company Name text area. Wise-Pay searches the matching company names from the connected accounting application. Select the desired company name.
- If not added automatically, enter the email address for the payer company in the Email
- Enter the first and last name of the contact person for the payer company
- Click Save to save the payer or click Save and Edit to save and start the configuration process.
Wise-Pay sends a welcome email to the payer’s email address with a link to create a password.