What's the Wise-Pay Dashboard?
Wise-Pay Merchant Dashboard will display the invoices issued to your customers (Payers) for payment. Payers are also able to login and see their own Wise-Pay Dashboard, displaying invoices they need to pay / have paid via Wise-Pay. Read more about what your payers can see at Introduction to Wise-Pay Payer Dashboard.
- Outstanding Payments: List of invoices with an outstanding balance, that is invoices that have not been fully paid. Read more about the Outstanding Payments widget at The Outstanding Payments Widget.
- Scheduled Payments: Displays invoices that have been scheduled for payment. Invoices in this widget remain here until the payment has been fully processed. Read more about the Scheduled Payments widget at The Scheduled Payments Widget.
- Automatic Payments: Displays a list of payments that are being/have been processed via the Automatic Payments Feature. Read more about this feature at What are Automatic Payments. Read more about Automatic Payments widget at The Automatic Payments Widget.
- Past Payments: Displays each payment processed by Wise-Pay in its own right. For example, if an invoice was paid by two-part payments, two payments will be displayed in this widget for that invoice. Read more about the Past Payments widget at The Past Payments Widget.
- Transaction Failures: Displays failed payments attempts. Read more about Transaction Failures at The Transaction Failures Widget
The screen area above the Outstanding Payments widget is used to display important notifications for your Wise-Pay Merchant. An example is included below:
Invoice payments are dynamic in nature, meaning the data in Wise-Pay needs to constantly be updated, in order to give you the most up to date information. While Wise-Pay is constantly updating data often as possible, sometimes, it may not be up to date when you need it to be.
Read more about what to do to refresh your Wise-Pay Dashboard at Refreshing the Wise-Pay Dashboard Widgets.